Monday, September 11, 2006

Decline, fall, paralysis and death

Illness has engulfed your genial host.
Details involve a stag weekend, an artificial Scottish loch and a warning regarding Viles disease.
I feel it would have been more sporting to give this warning before we had been rafting but I suppose that merely classifies me as a "soft southern nancy"/"wee sassaunach fairy" or something similar.

All this is of limited interest Regarding Audiobooks if it weren't for the fact that I'm ill and ever since I was a wee bairn illness has been springtime for my audiobook based listening pleasure. Currently we have Decline and Fall by Evelyn Waugh read by a guy called Michael Maloney.

The book's good.
Maloney is good.
All is good...

...except me. Advanced symptoms of Viles disease are paralysis and death so there may not be an entry tomorrow.

No comments: